VISISIONSHARE (blog header)_edited

Monday, May 04, 2009

THE SOCIAL PHOTOGRAPHY OF TATIANA CARDEAL

For me the world of photography is magical. Indeed, it seems as one of the main stages for presenting the human performance. I'm pretty much of an amateur so, from time to time I'm going to present the work of a photographer who has caught my attention and who inspires me.

Here is the social photography of Tatiana Cardeal:

Titania Cardeal  Social Photography
From her series about sexual commercial exploitation
of children and adolescents on Brazilian roadways.



She is not only a superb photographer but she has committed her skills to "seeking a visual language that improves the social and human development" which is the mission statement on her blog, Brazil | Social | Photography.

Be sure to also check out her website and her Flickriver which gives a continuous flow of 100's marvelous photos.

No comments: