VISISIONSHARE (blog header)_edited

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

AND THE ORACLE SAYS...

"I do not believe in coincidences"
"I do not believe in coincidences" by el silencio

I think the mark of great art is the way it opens a space for many interpretations and yet remains mysterious. In my own imagination, I can give this image all kinds of meanings but at the moment I am thinking about an average person trying to make sense in the raging debate about what is going on with our changing weather and how to evaluate the pronouncements of the oracles climate science.

el silencio has to be my favorite artist at Flickr. I just can't get enough of his images. For a real treat go to the el silencio photostream, click on an image and then on the top button that says "all sizes." There, you can bring up the image at the original size and view it like this.


No comments: